Phantasii
Don't forget to log in / register!

Click one of the options below to get started. ( ノ・∀・)ノ☆
Phantasii
Don't forget to log in / register!

Click one of the options below to get started. ( ノ・∀・)ノ☆
Phantasii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for teaching, sharing and learning about spiritual development and personal experiences.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesLog inRegister

Concentration exercise: #1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanity Calms

Sanity Calms

Concentration exercise: #1 Empty
PostSubject: Concentration exercise: #1   Concentration exercise: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:40 pm

Okay, here's some information on seeing auras I found on the internet. Good luck!

Quote :
Place the picture in Fig 1 about 1.5 m in front of you. Look exactly at the black spot for 30 seconds or so and observe colored dots with your peripheral vision. Resist temptation to look anywhere else but the black spot.

Concentration exercise: #1 2dots_small

Note that colored areas seem to be surrounded by the “Aura” of a different color. When peripheral sensors are stimulated for some time, we have color sensations, much different than when we use the central vision. The longer you concentrate, the brighter is the “Aura” around colored areas, because your sensitivity increases. Yesterday you could look at this picture for hours and never see anything. Concentration at ONE spot for long enough is the key. Rather than the true Aura, this exercise demonstrates the principle of how to look to see human Auras by making you aware of certain specific capabilities of your eyesight and your perception.
Back to top Go down
Xinuette™
Admin
Xinuette™

PostSubject: Re: Concentration exercise: #1   Concentration exercise: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:46 pm

Thank you for submitting this!
I'm happy to see you so active on here already. Kitty face 01
Back to top Go down
Sanity Calms

Sanity Calms

PostSubject: ^-^   Concentration exercise: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:05 pm

You're welcome. Happy face
Back to top Go down
Mem or yless

Mem or yless

PostSubject: Re: Concentration exercise: #1   Concentration exercise: #1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:41 pm

I tried this, but the blue figure to the right ended up disappearing in the corner of my eye.

What do you think that means? ; _;
Back to top Go down
SoFarFetched

SoFarFetched

PostSubject: Re: Concentration exercise: #1   Concentration exercise: #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:36 am

Mem or yless wrote:
I tried this, but the blue figure to the right ended up disappearing in the corner of my eye.

It means you're gonna die :aukm:
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic Organism
Admin
Cybernetic Organism

PostSubject: Re: Concentration exercise: #1   Concentration exercise: #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:36 pm

SoFarFetched wrote:
Mem or yless wrote:

It means you're gonna die :aukm:

Back to top Go down
https://phantasii.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concentration exercise: #1   Concentration exercise: #1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concentration exercise: #1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phantasii :: Spiritual :: Auras-
Jump to: