Phantasii
Don't forget to log in / register!

Click one of the options below to get started. ( ノ・∀・)ノ☆
Phantasii
Don't forget to log in / register!

Click one of the options below to get started. ( ノ・∀・)ノ☆
Phantasii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for teaching, sharing and learning about spiritual development and personal experiences.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesLog inRegister

**POLL CLOSED** Inactive members?

Go down 

**POLL CLOSED** How long should we wait before deactivating/deleting inactive members?
15 days
**POLL CLOSED** Inactive members? I_vote_lcap0%**POLL CLOSED** Inactive members? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
1 month
**POLL CLOSED** Inactive members? I_vote_lcap0%**POLL CLOSED** Inactive members? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2 months
**POLL CLOSED** Inactive members? I_vote_lcap80%**POLL CLOSED** Inactive members? I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
3 months
**POLL CLOSED** Inactive members? I_vote_lcap20%**POLL CLOSED** Inactive members? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
4 months
 0% [ 0 ]
5 months
 0% [ 0 ]
6 months
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Xinuette™
Admin
Xinuette™

**POLL CLOSED** Inactive members? Empty
PostSubject: **POLL CLOSED** Inactive members?   **POLL CLOSED** Inactive members? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Hello, everyone. Kitty face 01
Cybernetic Organism and I just wanted to make a quick announcement. We need your input on something~
We've considered the possibilities of there being a situation where some people sign up, but never activate their account, or become members and do not stay active on the site.
Our question for you is, how long should we wait before we either deactivate or delete these inactive people? We will warn then before we do, of course, we're just not sure what would be fair. Vote in the poll above and tell us what you think!
Back to top Go down

**POLL CLOSED** Inactive members?
Page 1 of 1