Phantasii
Don't forget to log in / register!

Click one of the options below to get started. ( ノ・∀・)ノ☆
Phantasii
Don't forget to log in / register!

Click one of the options below to get started. ( ノ・∀・)ノ☆
Phantasii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for teaching, sharing and learning about spiritual development and personal experiences.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesLog inRegister

Psychic Coming to San Jose,CA and Campbell,CA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoFarFetched

SoFarFetched

Psychic Coming to San Jose,CA and Campbell,CA Empty
PostSubject: Psychic Coming to San Jose,CA and Campbell,CA   Psychic Coming to San Jose,CA and Campbell,CA I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:19 pm

On August 13th, the psychic Irma Slage will be appearing at the Psycho donuts locations in San Jose and Campbell to do a psychic reading.For those of you who don't know who she is,here is a little information about her.

About Irma Slage:
Irma Slage is a local psychic. She is counselor, author and lecturer. Irma has been on television, including NBC, in major newspapers throughout the country, and on radio. She has lectured to all types of audiences and gets rid of unwanted ghosts in buildings. Irma gives private psychic readings by phone or in person.

She is the author of the books, Phases of Life After Death and Psychic Encounters, A Guide to Having Your Own Spirit Contact.

Here are the times she will be at the Psycho Donuts to do her reading:
Psycho Donuts in Campbell: 10:00am - noon
Psycho Donuts in San Jose: 8:00pm - 10:00pm

$10.00 for a 6 minute reading

If you end up going to this event for those of you who live nearby,I suggest you try out the donuts for this is a very rare donut shop that's always halloween themed for those of you Halloween lovers.
http://psycho-donuts.com/

Last edited by SoFarFetched on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoFarFetched

SoFarFetched

Psychic Coming to San Jose,CA and Campbell,CA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Coming to San Jose,CA and Campbell,CA   Psychic Coming to San Jose,CA and Campbell,CA I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:21 pm

Though with the location I probably will be the only one going if I have the money
:foreveralone:

AT LEAST THERE'S DONUTS TO CHEER ME UP
:fvralonelaugh:
Back to top Go down

Psychic Coming to San Jose,CA and Campbell,CA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phantasii :: Off Topic :: The Random Forum-
Jump to: