Phantasii
Don't forget to log in / register!

Click one of the options below to get started. ( ノ・∀・)ノ☆
Phantasii
Don't forget to log in / register!

Click one of the options below to get started. ( ノ・∀・)ノ☆
Phantasii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for teaching, sharing and learning about spiritual development and personal experiences.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesLog inRegister

The Root Chakra

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xinuette™
Admin
Xinuette™

The Root Chakra Empty
PostSubject: The Root Chakra   The Root Chakra I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:03 am

Quote :

The center of physical energy and vitality, the energy to succeed in business or material possessions. Center of manifestations.
The Base or Root Chakra located at the very bottom of the spine, the Root Chakra governs issues around physical self-preservation. These issues include survival, security and safety, as well as primal erotic and procreational urges.

This chakra is the grounding force that allows us to connect to the earth energies and empower our being.

Every other chakra is downstream of it and only receives the energy that the root chakra can pass through to it. The path to health and mystical power goes right through the gender organs.To understand your root chakra, you must come to a place of peace with your sexual energy.

Throughout the ancient world in historical and mythological stories, the root chakra has been associated with dragons and snakes. Dragons is a symbol for the kundalini fire energy .

Color: Red / Black
Tone: E
Note: C
Element: Earth
Sense: Smell

Balanced energy:
Centered, grounded, healthy, fully alive, unlimited physical energy, can manifest abundance. Takes good care of the body. People who have open root chakras love their lives - love their physical incarnation in their present bodies.

Excessive energy:
Egoistic, domineering, greedy, sadistic, sexual energy entirely genital. Judgment and biased opinions.

Deficient energy:
Lack of confidence weak, can't achieve goals, suicidal, sexual energy, feel unlovable, little interest in sex, masochistic.Fear and insecurity. Blockage in this energy center of the body can result in a core sense of unworthiness and self-doubt and shame.Thought forms such as "I don't deserve love," "I'm ashamed of who I am," and "I'm always misunderstood," are common in people with a blocked Root Chakra. They try to compensate for these feelings by acquiring, keeping and controlling material possessions, by becoming addicted to material things.

The ultimate root chakra failure is suicide.

Illness:
Drug addictions, anemia, cancer, arthritis, heart disease, gynecological problems, Aids, herpes, candida. Decreased immune system. Lower back pain. Constipation. Physical problems with the coccyx, anus and genitals are associated with the First Chakra.

Glands/organs:
Adrenals, kidneys, spinal column, colon, legs, bones.

Gems/Minerals:
Ruby, garnet, bloodstone, red jasper, black tourmaline, obsidian, smoky quartz.

Scents:
Patchouli, cedar wood, lavender, musk, hyacinth, cinnamon and sandalwood.

How can you balance this chakra?
Dancing is very good for grounding. In the summer, go barefoot. House cleaning and cooking is also grounding. Hug a tree, take care of your plants.
Focusing on the color red can help bring your energetic body "down to earth" and in alignment with your physical body. Opening this Chakra by using colors, scents and crystals .

Positive affirmations for this chakra
- I know who I am and make choices based on what I know to be right for me.

- I am supported in life through all my choices to do good and share the light of love.

- My body supports me in living a creative and happy life.

- I am open to the spirit of life, which carries me beyond my original limits to a higher, more creative space.

- I am thankful for all the opportunities for growth and development that have come my way.

- I am grateful for the challenges that have taught me who I truly am.

- I love life.
Information from Alonet.se
Back to top Go down

The Root Chakra
Page 1 of 1