Phantasii
Don't forget to log in / register!

Click one of the options below to get started. ( ノ・∀・)ノ☆
Phantasii
Don't forget to log in / register!

Click one of the options below to get started. ( ノ・∀・)ノ☆
Phantasii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for teaching, sharing and learning about spiritual development and personal experiences.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesLog inRegister

The Navel Chakra

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xinuette™
Admin
Xinuette™

The Navel Chakra Empty
PostSubject: The Navel Chakra   The Navel Chakra I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:13 am

Quote :

The Navel Chakra is located between your navel and the bottom of your rib cage. It is your 3rd chakra and also known as the Solar Plexus Chakra. The Sanskrit word for this chakra is Manipura Chakra and it means “city of shining jewels.”

This is where your strongest sense of self is stored. Here is where all your personal boundaries are set. It is the chakra of self esteem and willpower.

Your personal growth and change stem from this chakra. It is the key to transformation.

In Balance
With the Navel Chakra in balance you have a sense of value and uniqueness. You are energetic and confident. People recognize your integrity and personal honor.

Your strong sense of personal worth is your advantage in avoiding the pitfalls of excess. You enjoy a challenge, but at the same time you are not a workaholic.

Out of Balance
With this chakra out of balance you can be manipulative of others or easily controlled by others. Your self confidence is threatened and you may have a fear of rejection.

Lack of energy takes away your ability to put ideas into action.

The Fire Element
The Navel Chakra signifies fire. Here is where you burn the old negative aspects of the past and gain the power to command and manage your life successfully.

Meditation
The benefit of meditation on this chakra comes from its purifying qualities. It helps to transform old thoughts and feelings from negative to positive energizing thoughts and feelings. Meditation with candles burning in the room helps connect with the energy of this chakra (or in front of a fire place on a cold wintry day).

As you meditate let the fire of this chakra burn old unwanted bad memories by visualizing them going up and away through the smoke and flames.

Affirmations

“Through the fire I transform negativity into positive uplifting thoughts and actions.”

“With powerful enthusiasm I achieve my hearts desires.”

“I own and accept responsibility for my life.”

“I am confident and courageous in my life decisions.”

“The fire within me sparks the flames of great achievements.”

“I transform fear into confidence and strength.”

Let the “fire in your belly” help you to manifest your hopes and dreams into action.
Information from livingwordsofwisdom.com
Back to top Go down

The Navel Chakra
Page 1 of 1