Phantasii
Don't forget to log in / register!

Click one of the options below to get started. ( ノ・∀・)ノ☆
Phantasii
Don't forget to log in / register!

Click one of the options below to get started. ( ノ・∀・)ノ☆
Phantasii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for teaching, sharing and learning about spiritual development and personal experiences.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesLog inRegister

Different Beliefs

Go down 
3 posters

What are your thoughts on overly religious people?
I hate religious people D:<
Different Beliefs I_vote_lcap29%Different Beliefs I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
I get along with a few of the good ones
Different Beliefs I_vote_lcap43%Different Beliefs I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
I leave them alone if they leave me alone
Different Beliefs I_vote_lcap28%Different Beliefs I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 2 ]
I try my best to stay away from them
Different Beliefs I_vote_lcap0%Different Beliefs I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't have an opinion on this matter
Different Beliefs I_vote_lcap0%Different Beliefs I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
SoFarFetched

SoFarFetched

Different Beliefs Empty
PostSubject: Different Beliefs   Different Beliefs I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:36 am

I know some of you on this site may have come across some people who looked down on your beliefs and activities you do or have done in the past.You may have been told your beliefs were "Demonic", "Works of the Devil,been told to stop your belief,or even been told to change your religion because of it. We all wish that those who think like this would at least understand what we believe in before judging it and cursing us for it.On here,we do not wish for those of you to compare your beliefs with others just to see whose is better or worse.On this site, everyone is to be treated equally as it should be.There is no reason to press your religion/belief upon someone else.We all choose to believe in whatever belief we have our heart set on.
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic Organism
Admin
Cybernetic Organism

Different Beliefs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Beliefs   Different Beliefs I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:42 am

Like I said here, I believe that people should do their research on the religion / belief before having their own opinion about it. And don't believe what the person next to you said.
Back to top Go down
https://phantasii.forumotion.com/
psycrow

psycrow

Different Beliefs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Beliefs   Different Beliefs I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:47 pm

Overly religious is definitely a relative description. If I am describing someone as overly religious, then that is by my own definition going to describe them as "too religious for my comfort" which makes me less inclined to get along with them since i've already interpreted them that way. However, due to my experiences, I haven't always had the choice as to whether I want to interact with a person I consider overly anything. So I generally am good at attempting a friendly, neutral position and trying to get along.

When it comes down to it, a person I would consider overly religious isn't going to like the true me anyway so it doesn't last long. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Different Beliefs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Beliefs   Different Beliefs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Different Beliefs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phantasii :: Religious-
Jump to: