Phantasii
Don't forget to log in / register!

Click one of the options below to get started. ( ノ・∀・)ノ☆
Phantasii
Don't forget to log in / register!

Click one of the options below to get started. ( ノ・∀・)ノ☆
Phantasii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for teaching, sharing and learning about spiritual development and personal experiences.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesLog inRegister

Chakra Test: Which of Your Chakras Are Open and Which Are Not?

Go down 
3 posters

Which One Of Your Chakras Are Most Open?
Root
Chakra Test: Which of Your Chakras Are Open and Which Are Not? I_vote_lcap25%Chakra Test: Which of Your Chakras Are Open and Which Are Not? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Sacral
Chakra Test: Which of Your Chakras Are Open and Which Are Not? I_vote_lcap25%Chakra Test: Which of Your Chakras Are Open and Which Are Not? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Navel
Chakra Test: Which of Your Chakras Are Open and Which Are Not? I_vote_lcap0%Chakra Test: Which of Your Chakras Are Open and Which Are Not? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Heart
 25% [ 1 ]
Throat
Chakra Test: Which of Your Chakras Are Open and Which Are Not? I_vote_lcap0%Chakra Test: Which of Your Chakras Are Open and Which Are Not? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Third Eye
 25% [ 1 ]
Crown
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Cybernetic Organism
Admin
Cybernetic Organism

Chakra Test: Which of Your Chakras Are Open and Which Are Not? Empty
PostSubject: Chakra Test: Which of Your Chakras Are Open and Which Are Not?   Chakra Test: Which of Your Chakras Are Open and Which Are Not? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:28 pm

I found this website that helps with knowing which of your chakras are open and which are not open.

Here it is.

Blessed be.
Back to top Go down
https://phantasii.forumotion.com/
psycrow

psycrow

PostSubject: hmmm   Chakra Test: Which of Your Chakras Are Open and Which Are Not? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:11 am

That's interesting.

According to this, my root and crown chakras are both under-active. The rest are rather balanced. Sacral and Throat are same, Navel and Heart are also the same. Then Third-eye is all big... Gape

Liss
Back to top Go down
Xinuette™
Admin
Xinuette™

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Test: Which of Your Chakras Are Open and Which Are Not?   Chakra Test: Which of Your Chakras Are Open and Which Are Not? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:20 am

Heh, it told me I only have two chakras open. Sad face
And one those is at 0%, Which I'm assuming isn't good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Test: Which of Your Chakras Are Open and Which Are Not?   Chakra Test: Which of Your Chakras Are Open and Which Are Not? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chakra Test: Which of Your Chakras Are Open and Which Are Not?
Page 1 of 1